The Sparrows Point auction sale of non-core mobile, material handling and shop & support equipment has been rescheduled to take place on January 23 & 24, 2013. Among the featured assets are:
- Steel coil handling equipment, including Kress slab carriers, Paling coil carrier trucks/transporters and coil carrier pallets, coil lift trucks and steel handling attachements;
- Construction equipment including Caterpillar wheel loaders, crawler tractor and motor grader; Gradall hydraulic excavators, and hydraulic and truck cranes;
- Material handling and plant support equipment including forklifts, skid steer loaders, industrial tractors, sweeper, personnel vehicles and generators;
- Railroad equipment including locomotives and torpedo cars;
- Trucks and trailers including truck tractors, dump trucks, roll-off trucks, trash container trucks, flatbeds, pickups, lowboys, and tractor repair shop equipment;
- Shop and factory equipment including welders, generators, hundreds of hand and power tools;
and much more. This two-day sale will take place at the Sparrows Point facility, located at 1430 Sparrows Point Blvd. in Baltimore, Maryland. Register to bid via Hilcast now or bid in person at the site. Preview is available Monday and Tuesday, January 21 & 22, 2013 from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM.